Posted to users@camel.apache.org by yodamad <mv...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/26 12:17:22 UTC

DataFormat SOAPJaxb - ContextPath

Hi,

  I'm currently using service-mix-4.4.1 and I'm trying to configure my camel
routes.
I need to externalize the contextPath value for my dataformat soapjaxb.

I've tried several configuration and my variable is never replace by its
value.

Has anyone already done this kind of configuration ?

Thanks in advance.

PS : Here is my last try of configuration

  <cm:property-placeholder id="myblueprint.placeholder"
persistent-id="camel.blueprint">
      <cm:default-properties>
          <cm:property name="authentication.service.package"
value="tokenservice" />
      </cm:default-properties>
  </cm:property-placeholder>

	<camelContext trace="true" id="blueprintContext"
xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/blueprint">
  	    <camel:propertyPlaceholder location="myblueprint.placeholder"
id="properties" />
		<camel:package>esb.router</camel:package>
  		<camel:dataFormats>
		    <camel:soapjaxb id="soapAuthentication"
contextPath="properties:{{authentication.service.package}}"/>
		</camel:dataFormats>
	</camelContext>

Mat

Re: DataFormat SOAPJaxb - ContextPath

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Ah there could be an omission that placeholders are not happening in
<dataFormat>.
Fell free to log a JIRA ticket
http://camel.apache.org/support

On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 12:17 PM, yodamad <mv...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>   I'm currently using service-mix-4.4.1 and I'm trying to configure my camel
> routes.
> I need to externalize the contextPath value for my dataformat soapjaxb.
>
> I've tried several configuration and my variable is never replace by its
> value.
>
> Has anyone already done this kind of configuration ?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> PS : Here is my last try of configuration
>
>   <cm:property-placeholder id="myblueprint.placeholder"
> persistent-id="camel.blueprint">
>       <cm:default-properties>
>           <cm:property name="authentication.service.package"
> value="tokenservice" />
>       </cm:default-properties>
>   </cm:property-placeholder>
>
>         <camelContext trace="true" id="blueprintContext"
> xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/blueprint">
>             <camel:propertyPlaceholder location="myblueprint.placeholder"
> id="properties" />
>                 <camel:package>esb.router</camel:package>
>                 <camel:dataFormats>
>                     <camel:soapjaxb id="soapAuthentication"
> contextPath="properties:{{authentication.service.package}}"/>
>                 </camel:dataFormats>
>         </camelContext>
>
> Mat

Claus Ibsen