Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2007/11/30 18:17:24 UTC

Stable MyFaces 1.2.1 OR open issues for 1.2.1 ? (was Re: Help with Myfaces-core-1.2.0)

This user was able to *swap* the RI out and put the 121-SNAPSHOT in.

I think, that is a good point to kick a release out.
Are there any bugs open, that needs to make it into 121-line ?

Should we just release it?
Or should we provide at least an RC (release_candidate) ?

-Matthias

Re: Stable MyFaces 1.2.1 OR open issues for 1.2.1 ? (was Re: Help with Myfaces-core-1.2.0)

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
this is great news ?
Is there a blog entry for this ? :)

Please ping the Seam-users (via their forum).

Thanks!!
Next weekend, there is the hackaton, let's wait till then, ok ?

-Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff: