Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/14 16:04:41 UTC

Ant precommit sometimes kicks in for PRs against master branch

Hello,
I can't find a reason why the precommit job with Ant sometimes starts
checking pull requests against "master" branch.

It is explicitly blacklisted
https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-ZOOKEEPER-github-pr-build

@Committers
anyhow do not consider failures for ant based builds on master, we are not
supporting ant anymore.

We should drop the build.xml file, but actually we still have some problems
with the C clients, there are a few patches that are waiting for final
review and commit

Once we are comfortable with the C client and Maven we can drop ANT

Cheers
Enrico