Posted to user@avro.apache.org by Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org> on 2019/05/14 07:28:46 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Please welcome Fokko Driesprong to the Apache Avro PMC

Hi folks!

On behalf of the Apache Avro PMC I am pleased to announce that Fokko
Driesprong has accepted our invitation to become a PMC member on the
Avro project. We appreciate Fokko stepping up to take more
responsibility in the project.

Please join me in welcoming Fokko to the Avro PMC!

As a reminder, if anyone would like to nominate another person as a
committer or PMC member, even if you are not currently a committer or
PMC member, you can always drop a note to private@avro.apache.org to
let us know.

-busbey

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Please welcome Fokko Driesprong to the Apache Avro PMC

Posted by Brian Lachniet <bl...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Fokko, you've certainly earned it!

--

[image: 51b630b05e01a6d5134ccfd520f547c4.png]

Brian Lachniet

Software Engineer

E: blachniet@gmail.com | blachniet.com <http://www.blachniet.com>

<https://twitter.com/blachniet> <http://www.linkedin.com/in/blachniet>

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Please welcome Fokko Driesprong to the Apache Avro PMC

Posted by Ismaël Mejía <ie...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nandor Kollar <nk...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Nandor Kollar <nk...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Niels Basjes <ni...@basj.es>.