Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by "Procek, Brett" <pr...@lucent.com> on 2001/05/24 15:34:59 UTC

simple tag to check incoming request parameters?

Does anyone know of a simple tag that checks if an request parameter is
equal to a string?

For example, I cannot find the following kind of tag:

<req:equalsparameter name="action" value="submit">
</req>

I could write my own, but If one is already written, I'd use it.

Thanks!
Brett

Re: simple tag to check incoming request parameters?

Posted by Jaco de Groot <ja...@eo.nl>.
"Procek, Brett" wrote:

> Does anyone know of a simple tag that checks if an request parameter is
> equal to a string?
>
> For example, I cannot find the following kind of tag:
>
> <req:equalsparameter name="action" value="submit">
> </req>

Use the request taglib:

<%@ taglib uri="http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/request" prefix="req" %>

<req:existsparameter name="action" value="submit">
</req:existsparameter>

Jaco

Re: simple tag to check incoming request parameters?

Posted by Peter Alfors <pe...@irista.com>.
The Struts project has a tag called "IfParameterEqualsTag" that does this.
Not sure if that helps you though.

Pete

Posted by Kees Jongenburger <ke...@framfab.nl>.
Hi,