Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk> on 2010/07/08 11:06:35 UTC

Re: upgrade 3.2.1 to 3.2.5: dcc not working, headers not being added

On 04.07.10 07:24, Robert S wrote:
> 3.3.1 is still marked as "unstable" by gentoo.  I've downgraded back
> to 3.2.1 (which was working very well) and will probably wait until
> 3.3.* is marked as "stable".  I'd like to avoid these types of issues.

I'm using 3.3.1 on gentoo. While I waited some time for upgrading from 3.2.5
(also marked as unstable that time, is it still?), I don't care much about
gentoo port maintaner's opinion on this.

It's now safe to throw off your computer.

Re: upgrade 3.2.1 to 3.2.5: dcc not working, headers not being added

Posted by Robert S <ro...@gmail.com>.

>> > First, did you know that 3.3.1 was released? Otherwise, why stop at 3.2.5?
>
> On 04.07.10 07:24, Robert S wrote:
>> 3.3.1 is still marked as "unstable" by gentoo.  I've downgraded back
>> to 3.2.1 (which was working very well) and will probably wait until
>> 3.3.* is marked as "stable".  I'd like to avoid these types of issues.
>
> I'm using 3.3.1 on gentoo. While I waited some time for upgrading from 3.2.5
> (also marked as unstable that time, is it still?), I don't care much about
> gentoo port maintaner's opinion on this.

I'm beginning to see what you mean - I installed 3.2.5 a few days ago
and it seems to be working well.  3.2.5 (gentoo) looks like a dud.