Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by John Flores <bu...@electricgypsy.com> on 2007/01/19 02:19:44 UTC

Daylight Savings 2007

I am concerned about the change in Daylight Savings Times in 2007.  Is there a patch that is needed to accomodate this change for all versions of Tomcat.  If so, can you tell me where I can find the patch and intallation documentation for each version?

Thanks
John Flores

Re: Daylight Savings 2007

Posted by David Kerber <dc...@verizon.net>.
John Flores wrote:
> I am concerned about the change in Daylight Savings Times in 2007.  Is there a patch that is needed to accomodate this change for all versions of Tomcat.  If so, can you tell me where I can find the patch and intallation documentation for each version?
>
> Thanks
> John Flores

That is normally an operating system function.  At least on Windoze it is.

Dave

Re: Daylight Savings 2007

Posted by Bob Hall <rf...@yahoo.com>.
--- John Flores <bu...@electricgypsy.com> wrote:

> Do you know where I can find some documentation on
> this subject?

John,

On the JRE side, see:

<http://java.sun.com/developer/technicalArticles/Intl/USDST/>