Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Krishnaveni Krishnarajah <kr...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/27 23:16:13 UTC

List of Companies using Felix

Hi All,
I was looking for list of renowned companies who are using Felix as the OSGi
Implementation.

Searching at the Equinox website (
http://www.eclipse.org/equinox-portal/whitepaper/20080310_equinox.php ) , I
understand that major vendors such as IBM, BEA, RedHat JBoss, Oracle, and
OW2 are using Equinox. Tried finding a similar information for Felix but no
luck yet.

Do we have such a list available ?

Regards,
Krishnaveni Krishnarajah

Re: List of Companies using Felix

Posted by Krishnaveni Krishnarajah <kr...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot for the information about Felix usage in various projects. It
certainly helps a lot in giving references.
Regards,
Krishnaveni Krishnarajah

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.

Posted by Didier Donsez <di...@imag.fr>.
Richard S. Hall wrote:

> We have a page for projects using Felix:
>
>    http://felix.apache.org/site/projects-using-felix.html
>
> If anyone wants to be listed on there, they should just send a URL to
> the project and a short sentence describing it...maybe we should add a
> note saying so on the page.

Richard
Could you add

OW2 AspireRFID http://wiki.aspire.objectweb.org
The OW2 AspireRFID project aims at developing and promoting an
open-source, lightweight, standards-compliant, scalable,
privacy-friendly, and integrated middleware to ease the development, the
deployment and the management of RFID-based applications and
sensor-based applications. It implements several specifications from
consortiums such as EPC Global, NFC Forum, JCP and OSGi Alliance. The
Aspire RFID project is build on Felix, iPOJO, MOSGI and also JOnAS 5 (ie
JavaEE server on Felix).

Kind regards
Didier

> -> richard
>
> Rob Walker wrote:
>

>> Our company, Ascert LLC <http://www.ascert.com/>,  builds most of
>> it's Java products on top of Felix.
>>
>> Maybe we should add a page to our Wiki - and add all these in?
>>
>> -- Rob
>>
>> Pierre De Rop wrote:
>>
>>> Our internal Alcatel-Lucent application server is also using Felix
>>> (We started with Knopflerfish two years ago, and now we are on top
>>> of Felix :-) )
>>>
>>> BR
>>> /pierre

Didier DONSEZ

Laboratoire LIG, Equipe ADELE
Universite Joseph Fourier
Bat. C, 220 rue de la Chimie, Domaine Universitaire
BP 53, 38041 Grenoble Cedex 9, France
Tel : +33 4 76 63 55 49           Fax : +33 4 76 63 55 50
GPS : lat 45° 11' 38.28" lon 5° 46' 14.79" E, alt 223m

mailto:Didier.Donsez@imag.fr
Map:http://membres-liglab.imag.fr/donsez/map/map.html

Re: List of Companies using Felix

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.

Posted by Stevens Gestin <sg...@gmail.com>.
We are migrating our products to OSGI plateform with Felix implementation.

Best Regards,
Stevens

--
Le respect commence par celui de l'environnement

Re: List of Companies using Felix

Posted by Rob Walker <ro...@ascert.com>.

Posted by Pierre De Rop <pi...@alcatel-lucent.fr>.

Posted by Guillaume Sauthier <Gu...@objectweb.org>.