Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Gonzalo Vasquez <gv...@altiuz.cl> on 2014/03/21 15:23:14 UTC

PostScript problem / DCDecodeFilter

Hi everybody,

I've been having great progress with the image treatment for my PostScript output, succeeding in inserting black and white PNG images, but still have in issue with color JPEG ones.

The resulting PostScript file is both opened and viewed correctly in GhostView (Linux), but not on the Preview application from OSX, on this one you get the error from the attached image.

It says: "Error: ioerror; OffendingCommand: image; Errorinfo: DCTDecodeFilter Source error on end in marker before scan 1 8x8 block 552.

Is there any special configuration that I need to enable? Or anything else to make this compatible across most platforms.

Reference files at: http://bit.ly/1g8i3xk

The zip file includes:
- Offending image
- PDF Output (for reference only)
- PS output
- FO(images inserted as inline base64 for caching)
- Error Screenshot

Regards,

Gonzalo Vásquez Sáez
Gerente Investigación y Desarrollo (R&D)
Altiuz Soluciones Tecnológicas de Negocios Ltda.
Av. Nueva Tajamar 555 Of. 802, Las Condes - CP 7550099
+56 2 335 2461
gvasquez@altiuz.cl
http://www.altiuz.cl
http://www.altiuzreports.com