Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Bou <br...@hotmail.com> on 2007/10/02 09:53:39 UTC

Issue with example

I have this error and I don't know from where it come, i'm nOOb on ServiceMix

HTTP ERROR: 404
Unable to find requested resource
RequestURI=/bridge/main.wsdl

If you have an idea i'll take all

Re: Issue with example

Posted by Bou <br...@hotmail.com>.
Yes thx it was that... this example is just here to show the queue

Re: Issue with example

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/