Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@gmail.com> on 2005/04/10 12:04:46 UTC

What happened to the repository at beaver

Hi,

I was closing some upload requests when I noticed that hibernate jars
are not in the repository at beaver
/home/projects/maven/repository/ibiblio-v1, which was the one synced
to ibiblio and it's supposed to have everything. As I've been busy
lately I don't know if something is broken or I missed some message in
the mailing list.

The syncopate tool seems not working well too, maybe because it needs
to copy again all the jars from synced repos.

Regards

Carlos Sanchez

Re: Maven repository at codehaus beaver

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@gmail.com>.
Sorry about that, I was pretty busy last weeks that I dismissed many
mailing list messages.

About the process, there's a directory ~/repository/bin that is a
checkout of http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/maven-components/maven-meeper/src/bin/

The script to run is deploy-bundle with the url of the bundle, so it
gets downloaded, decompressed and asks you for confirmation.

I have made some local changes that I need to commit and I'll do ASAP.

I expect having more free time the next weeks so I'll keep uploading
the jars and I'll check m2 too.

Regards.

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
Carlos,