Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "James.Q.L" <sh...@yahoo.ca> on 2003/01/07 07:47:33 UTC

[users@httpd] i can't figure this out, please help. (proxypass)

Hi,

thanks for the ppl who answerd my previous questions. here i have another one.

i am trying to map request to cozy400.easyya.com to 192.168.0.2
with ProxyPass, but all the request didn't get mapped but all hit on the apache
server on gateway box( 65.48.28.33).

i have cozy400.easyya.com point to my externl ip 65.48.28.33 (gateway box).

having lines in httpd.conf

<VirtualHost *>
#    DocumentRoot /var/www/html/web
    ServerName cozy866.easyya.com
    ProxyPass / http://192.168.0.2/
    ProxyPassReverse / http://192.168.0.2/
    ErrorLog logs/cozy400_error_log
    CustomLog logs/cozy400_access_log common
</VirtualHost>

i have a copy of httpd.conf on easyya.com/tmp/httpd.conf , please take a look.

many thanks!

=====
/James.Q.L