Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa...@marcelot.net> on 2013/06/26 15:42:57 UTC

[NOTICE] Release TLP 'project' pom version 31

Hi,

Following what I explained in the other release thread, I'd like to release version 31 of the TLP 'project' pom.

Changes :
Rollback to version 2.3.7 for 'maven-bundle-plugin'.
Version 2.4.0 producing a somehow bogus manifest for the 'schema' project of the Apache Directory LDAP API.

The repository for this release can be found at:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedirectory-076/

The revision is: 1496931

The SVN tag is:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/project/tags/31/

This is a 4 hours notice, I'll release the staging repository after the grace period of 4 hours.

Re: [NOTICE] Release TLP 'project' pom version 31

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Le 6/26/13 3:42 PM, Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Following what I explained in the other release thread, I'd like to release version 31 of the TLP 'project' pom.
>
> Changes :
> Rollback to version 2.3.7 for 'maven-bundle-plugin'.
> Version 2.4.0 producing a somehow bogus manifest for the 'schema' project of the Apache Directory LDAP API.
>

> The repository for this release can be found at:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedirectory-076/
>
> The revision is: 1496931
>
> The SVN tag is:
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/project/tags/31/
>

> This is a 4 hours notice, I'll release the staging repository after the grace period of 4 hours.
Go ahead.

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com