Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Alan Gates <al...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/11 00:54:06 UTC

Documentation in HBase metastore branch

Lefty,

Should we file one JIRA under HIVE-9452 to track all the doc issues for
this?  This seems to me better than using TODOC tags since I have no
idea what release this will actually be released as part of.  Then I can
try to remember to add to this JIRA each time we make any changes that
need documentation.  I suspect you'll have to continue to keep us honest
on that.

Does this seem ok or would you prefer to stick with the TODOC tags?

Alan.

Re: Documentation in HBase metastore branch

Posted by Lefty Leverenz <le...@gmail.com>.
Good idea, Alan.  The alternative would be a separate TODOC tag (like
Spark) but a doc JIRA seems better in this case.

Thanks.

-- Lefty