Posted to qa@openoffice.apache.org by Liu Ping <do...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/08 07:11:21 UTC

Re: [Call For QA Volunteers][Accessibility] AOO IAccessible2 testing work

Hi ,all

Not limiti to dev-mali loop, call for need more volunteers for AOO
IAccessible2 Testing in QA-mail loop

Now we are testing on ia2 branch builds , focus on BTV Automatic testing on
Windows Plaform and BTV scenario IAccessible2 testing
The ia2 branch builds are on the daily Buildbot, current is rev 1539225
<http://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/install/
w7ia2/Apache_OpenOffice_4.1.0_Win_x86_install_en-US.exe_1539225.exe>

Issues are being recorded in Bugzilla(https://issues.apache.org/ooo/)
and are being tagged with an [Accessibility][IA2] or [ia2] in the subject
You can get existing issue by  publish query:
https://issues.apache.org/ooo/buglist.cgi?cmdtype=dorem&remaction=run&namedcmd=IA2&sharer_id=249289&list_id=102767

Later when the branch is merged into trunk for the 4.1.0 release , we need
more volunteers to support AOO IAccessible2 Testing

So Welcome join in AOO IAccessible2 Testing  and reply
this mail

Thanks