Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by harish suvarna <hs...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/05 02:52:27 UTC

Stanbol myLauncher

I followed the directions to create a new stanbol launcher to have only
enhancer/entityhub components. In addition to the 7 components, listed, I
retained chinese engines and opennlp.
That gave me a luncher of size 169MB. The full launcher was around 189 MB.
So removing ontologymgr, rules, reasoner, contenthub saved me only 20MB?
Ami doing it right?

Ref: http://stanbol.apache.org/docs/trunk/production-mode/your-launcher.html

--
Thanks
Harish

Re: Stanbol myLauncher

Posted by Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi

For excluding (1) and (2) just remove

* org.apache.stanbol.launchers.bundlelists.defaultdata
* org.apache.stanbol.launchers.bundlelists.opennlp

Related to (3) and (4) you will need to either

* adjust the according bundlelists (stanbolcommons and enhancer).
* create your own bundle lists.
* exclude those bundlelsit and add the required modules directly to
the list.xml of your launcher
* use the "bundleExclusions" directive of the Sling Launchpad plugin
to exclude bundles you do not need (see [1])

For (3) you will just need to exclude "tika-bundle" and
"org.apache.stanbol.enhancer.engines.tika" - both in the enhancer
list. For (4) you need to replace

    <bundle>
      <groupId>org.apache.clerezza.ext</groupId>
      <artifactId>com.hp.hpl.jena.tdb</artifactId>
      <version>0.3-incubating</version>
    </bundle>

with

    <bundle> <!-- the Apache Jena Bundle provided by Clerezza -->
      <groupId>org.apache.clerezza.ext</groupId>
      <artifactId>com.hp.hpl.jena</artifactId>
      <version>0.6-incubating</version>
    </bundle>

in the stanbolcommons bundlelist.

best