Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org> on 2009/06/28 22:10:37 UTC

Publishing photos of user meeting

Hi everybody,

I'd like to publish some photos of the user meeting on Flickr and
Facebook. If someone doesn't want to appear on any published photos, or
doesn't want to be tagged on the Facebook photos, please contact me and
I'll remove the photos and/or tags immediately.

Have a nice week!

-- Andreas

--
Andreas Hartmann, CTO
BeCompany GmbH

Re: Publishing photos of user meeting

Posted by Rudolf Korhummel <ru...@korhummel.de>.
Hi Andreas,

very nice, thanks very much.
I've also put my photos on the Facebook group "Apache Lenya Users and
Developers" .

Rudolf

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.

Posted by Anish <an...@techblue.co.uk>.
Hi Andreas

I guess lenya developers/users waiting for the photographs. Please send
the link as you finish..... :-)

rudolf.korhummel@uniklinik-freiburg.de wrote:
> Hi All,

> Great !
> Love to see the photos. I agree with the publication of photos were I'm on.
> I have also some from friday.
> A few group photos, one from each person and the writings on the flipchart.
> If you are intested I'll send them to you.
> Currently I've put them on facebook with read access only to my friends who
> attended the meeting.
> I would like to publish them at the Apache Lenya Users and Developers Group
> on Facebook.
>
> WDYT
>
> If you aggree or dissagree with the publication of photos showing you
> please let me know.
>
> Rudolf

Anish Sneh
Software Engineer
Techblue Softwares Pvt. Ltd.
www.technologyblueprint.co.uk

Re: Publishing photos of user meeting

Posted by ru...@uniklinik-freiburg.de.
Hi All,

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Michael Wechner schrieb:
> Andreas Hartmann schrieb:
>> Hi everybody,
>>
>> I'd like to publish some photos of the user meeting on Flickr and
>> Facebook. If someone doesn't want to appear on any published photos,
>> or doesn't want to be tagged on the Facebook photos, please contact me
>> and I'll remove the photos and/or tags immediately.
>
> removing might be too late ;-)

OK, I'll wait three days before publishing the photos.

> Btw, is there any summary of this user meeting?

AFAIK not yet. Does someone have the time to write a summary? I'm a bit
swamped with work atm.

-- Andreas

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Andreas Hartmann schrieb:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I'd like to publish some photos of the user meeting on Flickr and
> Facebook. If someone doesn't want to appear on any published photos,
> or doesn't want to be tagged on the Facebook photos, please contact me
> and I'll remove the photos and/or tags immediately.

removing might be too late ;-)

Btw, is there any summary of this user meeting?

Thanks

Michael