Posted to photark-user@incubator.apache.org by Thomas Koch <th...@koch.ro> on 2011/01/30 17:37:02 UTC

Google Summer of Code 2011

Hi,

I've found your project only by coincidence since I'm subscribed to the apache
announce mailinglist. I've searched the net already two times for non-PHP
image gallleries but didn't find your project back then.

Is there any demo page for your image gallery?

Do you plan to join the GSOC 2011?
http://code.google.com/soc/

Best regards,

Thomas Koch, http://www.koch.ro

Re: Google Summer of Code 2011

Posted by Avdhesh Yadav <av...@avdheshyadav.com>.
Last Year 3 proposals accepted for GSOC.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/PHOTARKxWIKI/Google+Summer+of+Code+2010+Applications

Posted by Avdhesh Yadav <av...@avdheshyadav.com>.

Posted by Avdhesh Yadav <av...@avdheshyadav.com>.
Hi Thomas,