Posted to docs-dev@perl.apache.org by Allan Juul <aj...@mondo.dk> on 2002/07/10 17:38:36 UTC

short cuts

hi again

how about substituting one of the links in the Short Cuts menu with:

/help/help_with_site.html#FAQ

for the first period of official release?

just a thought

./allan

Re: short cuts

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.
Bill Moseley wrote:
> At 12:50 AM 07/11/02 +0000, Stas Bekman wrote:
>
>>what's the gain? people didn't respond on the preview, I don't think
>>they have any troubles, or they would have screamed already.
>

> Any idea what percent of requests are for perl.apache.org/ vs.  /release?
>
> Maybe more after going live, but, like I've been doing already, most people
> are looking for something and not paying too much attention to the
> presentation details.

no numbers, I guess we could grep the access_log file, but how many of
these requests are ours?

in any case, if such a problem arises (people confused) we can always
add this shortcut whenever we feel like there is a need.

Re: short cuts

Posted by Bill Moseley <mo...@hank.org>.

--
Bill Moseley
mailto:moseley@hank.org

Re: short cuts

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.
Allan Juul wrote:
> hi again
>

> how about substituting one of the links in the Short Cuts menu with:
>
> /help/help_with_site.html#FAQ
>
> for the first period of official release?

-+0