Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2005/10/02 14:14:52 UTC

[Cocoon Wiki] Trivial Update of "GT2005Hackaton" by TorstenCurdt

Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by TorstenCurdt:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/GT2005Hackaton

  beloved project. We might then extract a new
  TODO/Roadmap from that. (Andrew, I hope that
  doesn't steal your thunder for the presentation :)
+
+ ----

  == Cocoon blocks - OSGI integration ==
  ReinhardPoetz Continue the work started in Stuttgart.