Posted to user@struts.apache.org by ne...@mcbennett.net on 2001/12/04 01:25:01 UTC

How to access a Collection?

Hi, I am new to this and have been playing with struts for about 1 week now.
I am writing an application which connects to a LDAP Directory. I have
succeeded in writing a search jsp form which gets forwarded to "Action"
code, populating a formbean etc. This succeeds in doing a search, but the
code returns a Collction of beanForm entities...
My question is...how do I reference this collection in my output jsp? The
book I am reading "Beginning JSP Web Development" by Wrox, uses a java
Interface called beanNames. Is this a standard feature for storing
Collections etc, that jsps can automacically access?

Thanks

Neil McBennett