Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by David Worms <da...@simpledesign.com> on 2002/08/29 20:46:05 UTC

Re: Problem when form is submitted and destination page is refreshed

Not sure if this might help, but the code is always usefull at some point:

@ don't refresh (java)

response.setHeader("Cache-Control","no-cache"); //HTTP 1.1
response.setHeader("Pragma","no-cache"); //HTTP 1.0
response.setDateHeader ("Expires", 0); //prevents caching at proxy server

@refresh (html)

(3 is the number of second)

David Worms