Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Renaud Billen <re...@nic.be> on 2015/01/06 11:59:47 UTC

Extraction of chinese characters

Hello,

fresh new user of pdfbox, I’ve got some problems extracting the text of pdfs with Chinese characters in it.

I use pdfbox from the command line with the command : java -jar C:/pdfbox-app.jar ExtractText C:/Test_Pdfbox.pdf C:/Test_Pdfbox.txt

Result text only contains question marks..

Here is the document :

Thanks for your help,
Renaud

Re: Extraction of chinese characters