Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Johannes Geppert <jo...@web.de> on 2010/03/05 08:45:31 UTC

Re: Form submit always redirects to the action page instead of the target div

i think you must use

<sx:submit targets="contentDiv"/>

instead of

<s:submit targets="contentDiv"/>

Best Regards

Johannes Geppert

mccorby wrote:

> Hi all,
> All the forms in my application redirect to the the action associated
> instead of the target div.
>
> I'm using Struts 2.1.6
>
> Here is the code:
>
> <s:form id="loginForm" namespace="/" action="Login" method="post" >
>    <s:textfield name="name"  />
>     <s:submit targets="contentDiv"/>
> </s:form>
>
> I also try with
> <s:submit targets="contentDiv" notifyTopics="show_contentDiv_topic"/>
>
> having
>
> <sx:div id="contentDiv" listenTopics="show_contenDiv_topic">
> </sx:div>
>
> Doing it using  <sx:a> works but it's not what I'm looking for.
>
> <sx:head/> is defined in the pages
>
> Thanks

-----
---
web: http://www.jgeppert.com
twitter: http://twitter.com/jogep

Re: Form submit always redirects to the action page instead of the target div

Posted by "Jose A. Corbacho" <mc...@gmail.com>.
I already had tried with sx:submit but I got the same problem