Posted to user@hama.apache.org by Francisco Sanches <sa...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/22 15:37:16 UTC

hadoop X hama

Colleagues,

Would you like tips, information on how to turn a hadoop implementation of
a program in an implementation of the same program in hama bsp. For I have
implemented a program that works centrality in large graphs implemented in
hadoop and would like to pass it to hama.

--
Francisco Sanches

Re: hadoop X hama

Posted by Thomas Jungblut <th...@gmail.com>.
If you're not into getting too deep into BSP itself, you could use the
graph package.
That requires that you can express your logic by the viewpoint of a single
vertex.
Maybe you can teach us a bit more about your algorithm.

Re: hadoop X hama

Posted by Francisco Sanches <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tomas

For me understand. Do you believe that finding the highest value returned
by MindistSearch.java and then finding the shortest path using his
SSSP.java I find the diameter of the graph? If so my problem is solved and
with a speed far superior to mapreduce. Just need to support this theory
theorems and prove it. Sorry for my bad english.

--
Francisco Sanches

Re: hadoop X hama

Posted by Thomas Jungblut <th...@gmail.com>.