Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Sven Reimers <sv...@gmail.com> on 2018/09/10 21:24:11 UTC

Groovy and Grails for NetBeans 10

Hi all,

is there a short list of things todo to get Groovy and Grails into NetBeans
10?

I would like to focus on getting status quo out first and if time permits
add ome enhancements.

-Sven

Re: Groovy and Grails for NetBeans 10

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
Hi Sven,

I think you're the person to put together that short list -- I would say
the list should be (1) update bundled Groovy to be the latest Groovy and
(2) integrate the patches/enhancements that you have been working on/have
worked on in the past.

Thanks,

Gj