Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Thomas Koch <th...@koch.ro> on 2011/01/15 11:20:06 UTC

Example of patch history in Gerrit

Hi,

as already written, I've setup a test instance of gerrit[1] (The GIT based
review and repository management tool) on my server: http://koch.ro:8080

[1] http://gerrit.googlecode.com/svn/documentation/2.1.6/index.html

However if you like, you may get a better impression of gerrit by looking at
the installation at eclipse:
http://egit.eclipse.org

In particular, I've found an example of a patch with several versions:
http://egit.eclipse.org/r/#change,1320

In the diff view you see "patch history" in the upper left corner. There you
can select to view the diff between two different versions of the patch.

(Disclaimer: I'm just advertising gerrit as an interested individual. There
isn't any decision from infra@a.o yet.)

Best regards,

Thomas Koch, http://www.koch.ro

Re: Example of patch history in Gerrit