Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Janne Savukoski <ja...@savukoski.name> on 2007/03/29 23:36:21 UTC

Status of MexInterceptors

Are the MessageExchangeInterceptors being used? The ones that are
defined in deploy.xml. At least I couldn't find any references to
method ProcessConfImpl#getMexInterceptors(...). I also checked the bug
tracking and couldn't find any related issues.

-janne

Re: Status of MexInterceptors

Posted by Janne Savukoski <ja...@savukoski.name>.
Bah, interceptors aren't called on responses so it wasn't such a good
location for my tweaks after all.. I'll customize the other side, but
imho it would still be a good idea to implement the
interceptor-mechanism. And perhaps add a onPartnerResponse-method or
something?

Posted by Janne Savukoski <ja...@savukoski.name>.

Posted by Maciej Szefler <mb...@intalio.com>.