Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by vcheruvu <v_...@hotmail.com> on 2012/02/08 04:22:20 UTC

Spring 3.1 upgrade timeline

Hi Camel riders,

 I am curious to know if Camel version 2.10.0 support Spring 3.1 or will it
be in 3.0 (if that is the version after 2.10.0)  ? I noticed there is a JIRA
for Spring upgrade but it is not clear in which version it will be upgraded.

Kind regards,
-Vid-

Re: Spring 3.1 upgrade timeline

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Vid,

FYI, I upgraded Karaf trunk to support Spring 3.1. So, from an OSGi
perspective, it means that Camel will have to upgrade to Karaf 3.0
(currently the trunk) in order to get the Spring 3.1 features.

I worked on Camel to support Spring 3.1, and the first tests ran quite
fine. I need deeper itests in order to be sure that it works fine.

Regards
JB

On 02/08/2012 04:22 AM, vcheruvu wrote:
> Hi Camel riders,
>
>   I am curious to know if Camel version 2.10.0 support Spring 3.1 or will it
> be in 3.0 (if that is the version after 2.10.0)  ? I noticed there is a JIRA
> for Spring upgrade but it is not clear in which version it will be upgraded.

> Kind regards,
> -Vid-

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org