Posted to dev@streams.apache.org by Steve Blackmon <sb...@apache.org> on 2015/05/17 01:05:45 UTC

[DISCUSS] Release Apache Streams Examples version 0.2-incubating (rc1)

Please use this thread for discussion regarding the vote.

I'll start by noting that streams now generates maven site documentation.

http://streams.incubator.apache.org/site/0.2-incubating/streams-project/index.html

The site generated from the last commit to streams-examples 0,2-incubating-rc1:

http://streams.incubator.apache.org/site/0.2-incubating-SNAPSHOT/streams-examples/index.html

Each example has documentation on what the stream does, and how to
build, run, configure, and deploy with docker.

This site will be deployed along with the other artifacts upon release, to:

http://streams.incubator.apache.org/site/0.2-incubating/streams-examples/index.html

Future releases will create new sites published under new version
numbers, with previous releases retained.

Let me know if you have any questions about the examples or the
examples documentation!

Steve Blackmon
sblackmon@apache.org