Posted to dev@sis.apache.org by DImuthu Upeksha <di...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/10 20:03:33 UTC

GSOC 2013

Hi all
I am Dimuthu Upeksha 3rd year Computer Engineering Undergraduate from
University of Moratuwa Sri Lanka. This Year I hope to participate GSoC
2013 an found the idea [1] posted in Apache issue tracker very
interesting. I have experience in developing Map applications using
Bing map api and I'm very good at java web application development
using frameworks like Struts 2, Spring, Hibernate and Persistence. I
managed to download SIS sources from [2] and build and install using
maven. I played around a bit in this application using mvn jetty:run
command and found demo.jsp in web app folder showing a sample map.
However I'm quite new to SIS and need some hands to get familiar with
it. If you can provide me further details about this project and the
idea mentioned in [1], it will be a great help for me to move on

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SIS-92
[2] http://incubator.apache.org/sis/download.html
--
Regards