Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Benny Pedersen <me...@junc.org> on 2008/12/25 03:21:00 UTC

postfwd stop equal sender/recipient spams

Rule   0: id->"EQUAL_001"; action->"REJECT sender equal to recipient"
	  sender->"==;$$recipient"

this stops spammers from using equal senders / recipients

it does not even need a hammer :)

--
Benny Pedersen
Need more webspace ? http://www.servage.net/?coupon=cust37098

Re: postfwd stop equal sender/recipient spams

Posted by Sahil Tandon <sa...@tandon.net>.
Benny Pedersen wrote:

> On Thu, December 25, 2008 05:45, Sahil Tandon wrote:
>
> > As I wrote on the postfwd mailing list, the proper syntax is:
>
> yes its olso what i have in the postfwd.cf
>
> > id=EQUAL_001; action=REJECT sender equal to recipient;
> > sender==$$recipient
>
> postfwd -v -C -f postfwd.cf
>
> should give what i posted :)

Exactly, but instead of pasting that and forcing people to reverse
engineer to the actual config, might as well post the real
configuration. :-)

--
Sahil Tandon <sa...@tandon.net>

Re: postfwd stop equal sender/recipient spams

Posted by Benny Pedersen <me...@junc.org>.
On Thu, December 25, 2008 05:45, Sahil Tandon wrote:

> As I wrote on the postfwd mailing list, the proper syntax is:

yes its olso what i have in the postfwd.cf

> id=EQUAL_001; action=REJECT sender equal to recipient;
> sender==$$recipient

postfwd -v -C -f postfwd.cf

should give what i posted :)

Posted by Sahil Tandon <sa...@tandon.net>.