Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by boday <be...@initekconsulting.com> on 2014/04/02 23:18:55 UTC

Re: mkahadb: Failed to start per destination persistence adapter for destination

FYI, I was able to reproduce this issue…its because a queue with no name was
created when using JMX to send messages in between queues...I'll log a
ticket with more info...

Re: mkahadb: Failed to start per destination persistence adapter for destination

Posted by boday <be...@initekconsulting.com>.
logged with a possible patch: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-5211

boday wrote

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.