Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/06 10:46:43 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Thinking on Release

We didn't really discuss a date for release on this thread. I was thinking
that we could start looking at the week of July 4th as the target week for
VOTE and nail down a date as we get closer.

Posted by Marko Rodriguez <ok...@gmail.com>.
Here is the thing.

People threw out a bunch of PRs at the repo last minute like a bunch procrastinating diseased high schoolers who need to slap together their homework so they can go hang out with their friends. Either you do, you do right, and you do 10 thousands light years ahead of schedule or you don’t do at all. Procrastination is as sinful as suicide. You are asking a lot of the people around you — not only do you stress the process, but then others have to deal with your affairs. Like a corpse sitting contributing nothing — “thanks, let me now go deal with the estate, lawyers, getting a casket, buying flowers, consoling your widow… you nefariously, selfish human being.” (to get even, I’m going to defile your widow).

Don’t live in sin,
Marko.

http://markorodriguez.com

Posted by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com>.