Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Giovanni Lanzi <gl...@datamanagement.it> on 2005/02/02 14:08:50 UTC

java-api documentation

Hi,
I am investigating the feasibility of writing a Bug Tracker integration
to Subversion but in order to do that I need information about the
Java-API used to write client programs.
What documentation is available for the Java-API, where can I download
the related documentation?

Regards,
Giovanni Lanzi

Re: java-api documentation

Posted by su...@smartcvs.com.
Hi Giovanni,

I suggest you to take a look at http://www.tmate.org/svn/. There you can
find a powerful and clean Java library for SVN access with
documentation. It is actively developed and completely independent of
any native executable or library.

--
Tom

Re: java-api documentation

Posted by Patrick Mayweg <ma...@qint.de>.
Hi Giovanni,
I have written javadoc for the javahl binding from version 1.1 and
later. You can generate that from the source or I can mail that to you.
If you have more questions, just ask me.
Patrick

Re: java-api documentation

Posted by Thomas Singer <th...@smartcvs.com>.
Hi Giovanni,