Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by brainstorm <br...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/18 18:41:23 UTC

Re: Reduce stalling

I'm having the same problem :-/ Maps are going fine while reduce phase
stalls on 9-16%, and then resumes after a loong while (30-40 minutes).

I'm using hadoop 0.16.0 (r618351) and wordcount hadoop-example... next
week I'll try with a newer hadoop version (perhaps trunk) to see if I
can reproduce this issue :-S