Posted to user@metron.apache.org by George Vetticaden <gv...@hortonworks.com> on 2016/05/06 13:43:48 UTC

Apache Metorn Meetup and Code Lab this past week

We had a 85+ folks attend the the Apache Metron Meetup/Code Lab this past Wednesday at Capital One in the DC area.
It was a fantastic turn out given that we set this up only a week back.

The deck can be found here:
http://www.slideshare.net/gvetticaden/apache-metron-meetup-presentation-at-capital-one

The code lab exercise can be found here:
https://community.hortonworks.com/articles/30842/metron-extensibility-adding-a-new-data-source-to-t.html

I have also posted some pictures from the event here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/d7wxoy0vav4n2sc/IMG_3653.JPG?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1s5dprtecphmrmm/IMG_3654.JPG?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/l5z6546mf8xc519/IMG_3655.JPG?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/360c3s814f2sh3r/IMG_3656.JPG?dl=0

We will send out recording of the talks next week.

--
George Vetticaden

Re: Apache Metorn Meetup and Code Lab this past week

Posted by larry mccay <lm...@apache.org>.
Amazing - congrats to everyone on such an excited and engaged community!