Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Simon Raveh <Si...@nominum.com> on 2003/09/09 06:11:58 UTC

How to

Hi,

I'm working on a multiple frames web application, when the session timeout I
redirect the user the Login page, the only problem is this page shows up
inside the frame where the user had click.
What I'd like to achieve is to replace the frameset with the login page.
The session time out is recognize on the server so I can not use the target
attribute.

The only way I could think about is to add to the Login page javascript code
to figure if it is being display inside frame and if it is to refresh and
break out from the frame.

Any ides will be welcome
Thanks.

Simon

weird javascript error in DatePicker

Posted by Bryan Lewis <br...@maine.rr.com>.
(Disclaimer:  I searched the mailing list, google, the source code and CVS
first. :-)

When we view any page in our app that contains the DatePicker component, we
get a strange javascript syntax error.  Internet Explorer says it's on this
line in DatePicker.js:

     table.style.font    = "small-caption";

There's nothing funny about that line -- it's similar to other lines around
it like 'table.style.fontWeight  = "normal";' -- but commenting it out makes
the error go away.  (The only downside is, the calendar font isn't as small
as you'd like.)  This happens only on Internet Explorer 5.0, which
unfortunately is on many machines in our office.  IE6 and Mozilla don't have
the problem.  (Aha, here's my chance to force the office to upgrade to
Mozilla! :-)

Anyone heard of this?

Bryan Lewis

Re: How to

Posted by Marilen Corciovei <le...@nemesisit.rdsnet.ro>.
Indeed, I had similar problems which I solved using javascript code.
This code added to the login page forced this page to open in the hole
window instead of just a frame.

Len