Posted to dev@sentry.apache.org by Shreepadma Venugopalan <sh...@apache.org> on 2013/10/02 21:21:46 UTC

RAT checks

RAT checks are invoked in the verify phase and are not run during a 'mvn
package' command. To run RAT checks, need to do 'mvn verify -DskipTests'.
Alternately, a later phase such as 'mvn install' can also be used. Please
remember to do this before you submit a patch as well as before committing.

Thanks.
Shreepadma

Re: RAT checks

Posted by Shreepadma Venugopalan <sh...@apache.org>.
I'm OK with moving it to a different phase such as test. Any objections?

Re: RAT checks

Posted by Prasad Mujumdar <pr...@cloudera.com>.
Hi Shreepadma,