Posted to user@bigtop.apache.org by Ch...@emc.com on 2011/11/18 00:07:00 UTC

Building BigTop on RHEL 5.5/RHEL 6.1

Hi,
I'm working on deploying Hadoop on a RHEL 5.5 and 6.1 Cluster. Is there a Big Top distribution available for the aforementioned OS?  If not, I'll build the distribution based on the instructions provided.

Thanks,
Chandra

Re: Building BigTop on RHEL 5.5/RHEL 6.1

Posted by Ch...@emc.com.
Thanks .. I'm assuming you are referring to using the Centos5 dist for RHEL5.

From: Jolly Chen <jo...@cloudera.com>>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 18:10:46 -0500
To: "bigtop-user@incubator.apache.org<ma...@incubator.apache.org>" <bi...@incubator.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: Building BigTop on RHEL 5.5/RHEL 6.1