Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com> on 2022/04/05 21:16:51 UTC

[DISCUSS] 3.7.0 branching

When the release branches reopen, I expect to create a 3.6-dev branch and
put master on 3.7.0-SNAPSHOT. If there are no concerns, I will assume lazy
consensus and proceed with that task after the VOTE threads are settled.

Re: [DISCUSS] 3.7.0 branching

Posted by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com>.
The branches are re-opened at this point and master is now on
3.7.0-SNAPSHOT. This of course means that merges now go:

3.5-dev -> 3.6-dev -> master

i still have a few post-release tasks to finish up but feel free to push
now as needed.