Posted to user@struts.apache.org by bj...@accenture.com on 2007/02/12 08:25:35 UTC

Scanning for tld's in loop

Last Friday, we've encountered a rather annoying issue.  When we launch our webapplication,  org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.sax starts parsing all our tld's and shows every line in the log-file.   Because of that, our app won't launch.  I removed all the TLD files in that directory, but with no result.

Does anybody know why this happens?  We've tried almost everything, even return a few revisions, but with no result this far.  We've tried it on different machines, different configurations, ...

Tia

Björn De Bakker

RE: Scanning for tld's in loop

Posted by bj...@accenture.com.
Solved it.  Added this to Log4J: log4j.appender.CONSOLE.org.apache.commons.digester.Digester = info