Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by chinababuilla <ch...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/06 16:37:41 UTC

ActiveMQ - LDAP Custom Authorization need high level steps

Hi All,

My LDAP (Active Directory) has only users and groups. It does not have any
details of Destinations and read/write/admin privilege information. We
cannot add to it.
We have a service that creates the Destinations on demand during which we
also need to configure authorization setting on the fly.

For example, if some user is creating Destination, I need to authenticate
that user against LDAP and also need to dynamically configure read/write
permissions for other groups.

After reading couple threads, I realized that I have to extend
LDAPAuthorizationMap but I'm not clear what methods to override.

Can some one please provide me with high level steps that need to be
implemented to provide solution?

Thanks,
Chinna