Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Wolfgang Schur <wo...@softrust.com> on 2002/07/04 08:45:00 UTC

that helped :-) was: build-torque.xml:580 error (tdk2.2)

Thanks Huy! That did it. In the example app "newapp" it is

database = postgresql

Got "database" and "database.name" mixed up. As a hint for other
first-time TDK users:

*** DO READ THE TORQUE DOCS online (tutorial, etc).***

You'll find most of the info there, that you might look for on the TDK
pages. It cost me more than a day not to have read these :-)

Cheers
Wolfgang
---------------------------

Huy Do wrote:
> Make sure you have this line in your build.properties (in your WEB-INF/build
> directory)
>
> target.database = postgresql
>
> Huy

SofTrust Consulting GmbH
Wolfgang Schur              Tel: ++49-69-857007-20
Pirazzistrasse 12 A         Fax: ++49-69-857007-22
D-63067 Offenbach           Email: wolfgang.schur@softrust.com
Germany