Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by Julian <ce...@yahoo.com> on 2003/07/21 18:33:02 UTC

Re: Xindice 1.1b Life Without Servlet Engine (embed vs. servlet?)

Hello All,

  Thanks, but I am quite sure that the collections
were going in the right place before since it only
took a server restart for the collections to
appear/disappear.  I took a long time to get back to
you since I did a cvs update and now nothing of mine
works!  I can;t even get access to my collections.
Even the command line spits out a lot of ugly debug
info now  which revolves around a "database.xml" file
that prints out and appears to be malformed (ends with
"</database>>").   I am not sure if this means I
cannot embed Xindice in my app as a set of JARs since
the command line tool works?    Sorry about the info
overload.  As soon as I get a handle on this I'll post
my results.

Thanks Again,
Julian

=====
Live simply so others may simply live.
�
-Ghandi
�
Pluralitas non est ponenda sine neccesitate.
"Entities should not be multiplied unneccesarily"
�
-William of Occam

http://sbc.yahoo.com