Posted to dev@depot.apache.org by Nick Chalko <ni...@chalko.com> on 2004/01/13 08:41:16 UTC

svn commit

Remind me how I set my password for SVN.

R,
Nick

Re: svn commit

Posted by "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@apache.org>.
> Are you using the command line version, or the eclipse plug-in? If I
> remember correctly both simple prompt you for it the first time you need
it.

I guess it would've been friendlier if I'd posted this link:

http://subclipse.tigris.org/

BTW: I think this bundles SVN libraries, so no need to install SVN first,
but I had it already so don't quote me on that.

regards

Adam

Re: svn commit

Posted by "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>.