Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Yann Davin <ya...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/29 15:58:04 UTC

site:stage inheriting

Hi all,

I'm trying to generate my multi-modules website with the site:stage command
from my root level. It's work,
but by default the default website path of a module-A which has a parent-A
which has a parent-B will be
stageDirectory/parent-B/parent-A/module-A

I would like to suppress this inheriting property and just generate the
website of my module at the stageDirectory level without
parents paths and just have stageDirectory/module-A.
Is it possible to do that, and if yes how ?

Thanks you very much.

Yann

Re: site:stage inheriting

Posted by Yann Davin <ya...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Ok I've figured out, to be able to generate module website in the
stageDirectory/module-A
I've to overwrite the distributionManagment in the first parent-A. If you
put the distributionManagment in the
parent-B maven uses inheritance and the path will be
stageDirectory/parent-A/module-A.

Bye.

Yann