Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2011/11/02 15:30:54 UTC

Building Antlibs (was Re: [VOTE] Release Compress Antlib 1.1 based on RC1)

On 2011-11-02, Nicolas Lalevée wrote:

> Just a note: it would be great to have a doc about some building
> instructions. There would be not much to say, basically add
> commons-compress to Ant's classpath and run "ant package", but it
> avoids searching in the build.xml how the classpath is setup.

Basically all antlibs are built the same: make sure you have your
dependencies in -lib or CLASSPATH and the use a given set of targets.  I
agree this could be documented better.  antlibs/commons/trunk likely is
the best place for this - I'll look into it.

Thanks

        Stefan