Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Lee Breisacher <LB...@seagullsoftware.com> on 2010/11/03 16:09:28 UTC

Re: [SCXML] Which XSD file can I use to validate my SCXML before I try to use it?

Did anything ever happen with this? I would like to have a set of SCXML xsd files that match commons-scxml.

Thanks,

Lee

On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 10:01 PM, Michael McCarthy
<mm...@touchcommerce.com> wrote:
> I have a need to validate my XML file prior to trying to create an instance of it.
> So, I took the latest schema files provided by w3c and make some tweaks so that it would
accept
> syntax supported by Commons SCXML.
>
> It currently passes validation for XML supported by Commons SCXML, but it may not be
strict enough
> and may still pass validation for unsupported elements & syntax.
>
> I would be happy to post it to this mailing list if there are folks who could review
and perhaps refine it.

<snip/>

Cool :-) Please attach it to a new JIRA [1] ticket and I'll take a
look within a few days. This will be a good fit for the Commons SCXML
extras [2] and we can post it there once ready.

-Rahul

[1] http://commons.apache.org/scxml/issue-tracking.html
[2] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/scxml/branches/J6/extras/

Posted by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 11:09 AM, Lee Breisacher
<LB...@seagullsoftware.com> wrote:
> Did anything ever happen with this? I would like to have a set of SCXML xsd files that match commons-scxml.

<snip/>

I don't think the files were posted to this list or the issue tracker.

-Rahul