Posted to dev@marmotta.apache.org by Sergio Fernández <se...@salzburgresearch.at> on 2014/01/27 16:26:37 UTC

Fwd: [Sesame] Sesame 2.8.0-beta1 released

Sesame is moving fast to the new 2.8 branch. Probably after getting
3.2.0 out, we could start to take a look to it...

Posted by Peter Ansell <an...@gmail.com>.
We still want to maintain 2.7.x for a while to smooth the transition to RDF-1.1.

Note, you will want to dump and reload databases when e perimentinv with 2.8.0 due to the literal changes.

--
Peter